Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stamped Embellishments



One of the key embellishments on my "You & Me" layout was the stamped image of the heart. It was stamped on plain white paper and cut out. The heart supported the theme and was a beautiful addition to the page. I love using stamps to create embellishments because there is versatility here, since any stamped image can look very different depending on the color you make it. The red image here was perfect for the predominately black and white page.



With my "Princess Gracie" layout I also added stamped embellishments that I had cut out. Here, however, I stamped the images on patterned paper with black ink. So the paper dictated the look of the embellishment, rather than the color of the ink. Both methods yield great results.

1 comments:

slywalker (Lesley) January 18, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

These both look really good, especially love that red stamped heart, thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP