Monday, January 3, 2011

A digi Snowflake border for your winter pages!

I have been enjoying digi scrapbook over the last few months and have begun to branch out with my templates.  So I have a simple snowflake border to share with you that I whipped up after experimenting with snowflake shapes.   I am getting a kick out of creating shapes and pgn files in Inkscape.  It's taken me a while to find the time to learn the software, but it is well worth the effort.   Here is my layout that uses the snowflake border.

I created this layout using a beautiful digi kit called "Tis the Season for Peace" by Kristin Cronin-Barrow.  It's available over at Sweet Shop Designs.   The four large snowflakes sitting in the snowdrift make up the border.  Here is a pic of the border alone.

If you would like to try out this digi border on a page you can download the Photoshop Elements PSD file by clicking  (this link has expired).    Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP