Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's time for Snow pictures! Plus a digi border to share!

We got our first big storm last week and I had fun watching our puppy Maggie get her first taste of the snow.  We spent some time in the backyard just watching her race around and play.  I had to scrap some of those pictures.  I have also been working in Inkscape to create some more borders and shapes.  Here is a layout I did that uses a new border I created.  I am calling it my oval flower border because to me it looks like flowers, but it's really just several oval shapes layered on top of each other. 

This layout was created with a kit I got the past year at Sweet Shop Designs called Winter Wonderland by Dani Mogstad.  Unfortunately the kit was just discontinued.  I have enjoyed it so I'm glad its part of my library of digi kits.  I have also included a few elements from a current kit called All That's Cozy by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens. 

If you'd like to use the oval flower border on one of your own creations, I have uploaded the PNG file to MediaFire and you can download it here.  I think this border can be used with lots of different layout styles, it reminds me a little bit of lace.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP