Monday, March 26, 2012

A background mask for your layouts!

I've let myself get too busy these past months but now I'm settled again and can enjoy scrapbooking to it's fullest.  Today I wanted to share a background mask I made to dress up a layout I recently did.  Here is my page.


This sweet picture is the granddaughter of a friend.  She is a cutie.  I decided to use this subtle kit called Lavender Dreams by LDrag Designs and wanted to give the layout edges a pretty look, so I created this mask with the flower edge.  It is delicate enough it looks a bit like lace.  I think it added just enough to the page.  If you would like the PNG file I am happy to share it. 


You can download the file from the file sharing site below.  Have a great day scrapping!

MediaFire: Flower Edge Square



About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP