Monday, April 23, 2012

New Template with side waves!

Hi this is Dolores and I wanted to share a template I recently created as I worked with the Romance a Paris kit by Siamese Studio.  In this template there is a series of waves that run down the right hand side of the page and they make an interesting look to show off some pretty digi papers.  Here is my page.


I really enjoy using a variety of paper within a single layout and with this page I have 5 different papers working together.   Here is the sketch of the template.


I have created a template in PhotoShop CS5.  If you'd like the template it can be downloaded from the file sharing site below.  Hope you enjoy it!

Mediafire:  ds-template-16.psd




1 comments:

Designing With Dakota April 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

This is a gorgeous layout. Thanks for the template!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP