Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Hexagon Template to share!

Hi, Dolores here to share a new template.  The hexagon shape has been so popular, I have seen several beautiful templates that use this shape.  It has inspired me to create a template of my own utilizing hexagons.  I love mixing papers in a scrapbook page and building a background from multiple shapes is an easy way to do that.  Here is my page featuring my sweet lab Maggie.


Never have we had a dog that liked toys more than Maggie.  She will pick up as many as she can, in the the picture above 3 toys, and follow you around until you spend a little time playing fetch with her.  I created this page using a beautiful kit witl lovely Spring colors from Sherwood Studio called "A Sunny Disposition."  Here is the preview of the template.


I created the template in PhotoShop CS5.  You can dowload it at the file sharing site below.

Link Expired

Have some fun experimenting with hexagons.  Enjoy the template!



3 comments:

Scrappycath May 29, 2012 at 6:28 AM  

Gorgeous layout and template!!

Anonymous,  May 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

Beautiful layout. Thank you for the template!!

echo August 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

Delores--your layouts are just beautiful---thanks for sharing your templates and talents with others.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP