Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fun Scallops from Circles - A New Template!

Hi, I have a template to share today that is layered with nice big scallops to add some depth to your pages.  Basic shapes are great layering tools and joining a few circles together can make wonderful scallops of any size.  Here is my page.


The cute little baby in this page is the daughter of a friend.  She is the happiest little girl and it's a joy to create pages with her pictures.  The layout was created using a kit by Penny Springmann called Unwritten.  Here is the sketch of this page.


 
This template works well rotated.  I decided to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise to create the layout below.  I used a beautiful kit called Indigo Nights by Jennifer Labre and Studio Flergs to create the page.  These colors are so rich and vibrant, I really enjoyed working with this kit.


For this layout I swapped out the round picture for a square frame and dropped the second picture in the corner and placed my title there instead.  A template is just a starting point for your creativity, adjust any template to meet your needs!   I have placed the template on the file sharing site below for those that are interested.  Enjoy scrapping!

MediaFire:  ds-template-20.psd

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM  

Thank you, Dolores! The layouts are wonderful!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP