Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A new template with Vertical Waves!

Today I have a fun template to share that uses vertical waves to add movement to your page.  Breaking up the background of a page is also something I like to do and the vertical waves do that nicely.  Here is my layout.



This page was created with a lovely kit by Kim Broedelet called Mulberry Fields.  I really like the rich colors paired with the pastel and earth tones.  Here is my sketch for the page.


Thanks for stopping by!   The link for the template has Expired.




2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM  

Thank you for the great template!

makeyesup July 30, 2012 at 6:22 AM  

Found this at Ideas for Scrapbookers and love the wavy look. Just did a layout with it at DigitalScrapbookPages called Refresh. Thanks, love your templates.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP