Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Sketch and Template with more Strips!

Hi, I have a template/sketch to share today that uses strips to build a colorful background.  The template is based on using four basic papers to build the strip across the page.  Here is my sketch.


I have created two sample layouts with the template.  Here is my first page using a beautiful natural kit by Krystal Hartley called A Happy Thought.


For my second page I rotated the template 90 degrees counter clockwise and made a few adjustments.
I dropped the banner and added a few elements on the left side of the page.


This layout was created with a lovely kit called Vintage Dreams by LDrag Designs.  If you'd like the template I created in PhotoShop it can be downloaded from MediaFire using the link below.

Link Expired

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoy the template.  Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP