Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A New Template with a Flame Shape

Hi, Dolores here with another template to share.  When I was experimenting with shapes I found that I like the flow of a flame shape across my page.  Therefore, I put together a template that has a large flame shape to frame your photo.  Here is my sketch.


Here is a page I created with the template.  This picture is of my husband and mother-in-law from a family gathering.  I used a beautiful kit called Cherished by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Penny Springmann for this page.

If you would like the PhotoShop template you can download if from the file sharing site below.  Thanks for stopping by.

Link Expired



2 comments:

makeyesup August 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM  

Thanks for another super template.

Valkyrie Designs October 1, 2012 at 6:09 AM  

thank you so much dolores for all this wonderful template
hugs
ingrid

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP