Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Template for Fall!

The trees are starting to turn their bright colors and the air is picking up that crisp feel.  I love fall, it is my favorite season.  I created a template today that really could be used for any type of page, but I put lots of leaves in this design so I could maximize those pretty fall kits. Here is my sketch.


Here is my layout using the template.  My page was created using two kits.  The first is Golden Days by Sherwood Studio.  Then I picked out a couple of flowers from a kit by Jennifer Labre called Harvest. Here is my layout.

You can download the template from the file sharing site below.  Enjoy!
Link Expired




1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM  

Thank you for another awesome template. :) Beautiful layout.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP