Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Template with Angles!

Hi Dolores here today to share a template and sketch with great angles!  I love putting my page out of kilter from time to time.  Angles can mix things and and give you a whole fresh look.  So tilt that paper and your photo to give your layout a different perspective.  Here is my sketch.


Nothing on my page is horizontal or vertical, the photo, title ,background papers and journaling are all on angles.  I love flowers so adorning those paper edges with leaves and flowers was fun.  Here is my layout.
I created this page with a beautiful kit from Sherwood Studio called Summertime Blues.  There is lots of space for journaling in this design, but if you prefer a second photo could easily occupy that lower left corner.  You can download the template I created in PhotoShop from the file sharing site below.  Enjoy!

Link Expired

 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

Thank you. I so enjoy the creativity of your templates!

makeyesup September 14, 2012 at 7:12 AM  

Another awesome template, you are so very good making these, thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP