Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A New Template with Banner shapes!

Hi all!  I had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did too.  We had some friends over and enjoyed eating, talking and laughing so much that I never stopped to take a single picture!  So I don't have any Thanksgiving pictures to scrap.  Well, it was still a wonderful day.

I have a template to share today created with multiple banner shapes.  Over the holiday weekend I did a little on-line shopping and found a pretty Christmas kit on sale.  So, of course, I had to use it.  First let me share the sketch of the template.

 
I think this design has many possibilites other than just Christmas, so use you creativity and make this something special to you.  Here is my page that I created using a beautiful kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow called Once Upon a Christmas: Celebrating. 
 
 
If you would like the Photoshop template you can download it from the file sharing site below.  Hope you enjoy it!
 
Link Expired
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP