Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Diamond Template to Share!

Hi, today I have a template to share that was inspired by a challenge I participated in at ScrapMatters.  We were asked to create a layout based on inspiration we got from an advertisement that contained several geometric shapes.  After looking at the ad and the flow of the shapes I decided to build a page with diamond shapes.  Here is my sketch.


I created a layout for the challenge using a beautiful kit by Stolen Moments and Forever Joy called Petticoat Rose.  Here is my page.


I love the pretty almost muted colors in this kit and how them blended together on the page.  If you would like the template you can download it from the link below.  The download file contains PSD, TIF and PNG files.  Hope you enjoy it!

Link Expired




3 comments:

RoseAddict August 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM  

Gorgeous page! Thank you for the great template.

Brenda September 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM  

This is an incredible sketch and an absolutely STUNNING layout. I've just discovered your blog and am thrilled with what I am seeing. I'm you're new follower!

TammyM September 13, 2014 at 11:16 AM  

Your templates are just beautiful. Thank you so much for your generosity!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP