Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cool Condensation Effects

I got introduced to Glossy Accents this week when I decided I had to try the Papertrey Ink Make-it-Monday challenge, "Cool Condensation Effects."  I definitely need to keep practicing with this medium, but the effect was great and I believe there are a bunch of possibilities with this product.  I kept my card simple and tried for the "dew on the flower" effect.


Products used:
Papertrey Ink Brushed Blooms Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Wet Paint III Stamp  Set and dies
Stampabilities Lavender, Light Green, Lime Green Pigment Ink
ColorBox Violet Pigment Ink
Ranger Glossy Accents


2 comments:

Joyce June 7, 2015 at 5:50 PM  

This is so pretty. Your dew on the flower looks so realistic.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP