Friday, July 31, 2015

Papertrey Ink Make-It-Monday: Texture Kissing

I had a great time trying out my various background stamps with this week's Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink - Texture Kissing.  You can check out the post here.  After a few attempts  with a different stamps I found a combination I really liked.  I used by PTI Bloomers flower with an older background stamp I have had for many many years.  My leaves and sentiment are from the PTI Daydreamer stamp set.

I created a second card that was just a slight variation of this design because I wanted to experiment with the color blue.
For this card I used the same PTI Bloomers stamp but got out my PTI Embellished Elegance stamp set to create the leaves.  The sentiment is  from the PTI Scripted stamp set which is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The frame for both cards is the PTI Shaker Shapes: Circle die.
 

5 comments:

Nancy Penir July 31, 2015 at 11:59 AM  

Your blooms actually look real with the texturing! 2 beautiful cards!

Helen F. July 31, 2015 at 12:44 PM  

Oh how beautiful both color combinations are on your gorgeous cards, Delores! Love the stamps you chose for this technique too.

Betty Wright July 31, 2015 at 6:04 PM  

Both of these are just STUNNING! Love the texture you created on the flower petals. Looks so natural. Lovely cards!

Keri August 1, 2015 at 6:15 AM  

Oh wow! Both cards are gorgeous! :)

Oreety March 3, 2016 at 4:31 PM  

These are gorgeous!!! You are a true artist! I've been scrolling through your blog and keep having to stop so that I can pin them all! ;-)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP