Saturday, September 19, 2015

Papertrey Ink Create Along with Us: September 2015

I really liked all the designer samples that had white or neutral and another predominant darker color.  With that in mind I thought about creating a winter scene and this is what I came up with. 

My slope the deer are standing on is white pigment ink blended on the the paper.  I heat set my slope and embossed the sentiment.  I added a bit of glitter to a few branches in the trees to make them sparkle a little but my photo really doesn't show that addition.

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Cover Plate:  In the Woods
Papertrey Ink Stamp Set & Dies:  In the Meadow
Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft Dye Ink
Stampabilities White Pigment Ink

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP