Saturday, November 21, 2015

Motif Building

This week's Papertrey Ink Make-it-Monday challenge had me looking more closely at all my stamp sets and thinking about shapes in a different way.  I had not tried to build a motif before so I had fun trying to put something together that resembled a motif design.  I ended up using three different stamp sets and kept myself to a Christmas theme.  I added to my stamped design little red pearl drops for the ornaments on the trees.  Here is my card.


Products Used:
Papertrey Ink In the Meadow Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Winter Hills Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1 Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Christmas Cheer Stamp Set
Viva Perlen-Pen Red

4 comments:

Jean Franks Beck November 21, 2015 at 1:31 PM  

I love this! Such a beautiful woodland design for your motif. It all works together beautifully.

Bonnie T. November 22, 2015 at 5:23 AM  

Beautiful Christmas card! I love those trees and bunnies.

Kay Miller November 22, 2015 at 6:27 AM  

This is just beautiful!! I love the arrangement!!

Diana K November 22, 2015 at 8:33 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the stamps you used (that little tree from the Winter Hills set is my favourite one ever) and the arrangement that you made. Did I say it was gorgeous?!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP