Sunday, January 3, 2016

Adding Color to Stamped Images

This weeks Make-it-Monday at Papertrey Ink was interesting and took me more than one attempt to get a nice result.  I only have watercolor pencils so my result was not as vivid as Laurie's lovely example but I still liked the effect.  I embossed the white background with a Tim Holtz stencil using my Sizzix Big Shot.

My tiny stars on this card are the stars from the Scene It Skyscapes die set.  I had not tried to glue such small paper shapes to a card before, but it turned out fine.  

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words - Thank you Die
Papertrey Ink - Fresh Floral Wrap Ups Stamp Set and Dies
Papertrey Ink - Scene It : Skyscapes Die set
Tim Holtz Stripes Stencil


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP