Friday, January 29, 2016

Case Sketch Challenge & SSS Wednesday:Anything Goes Challenge

I really admire some of the talented individuals who share such great ideas for those of us who just craft when time permits and don't always have time to experiment with design.  Kay Miller is certainly one of those amazing people and I followed a link on her blog to discover the "CASE the Sketch #157 Challenge."  As busy as my life is I will enjoy the inspiration from a good sketch.  Therefore, I gave this one a try and will certainly enjoy perusing the other sketches.


For my card I used Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock so I could to a watercolor background using a few of my Distress Markers.  I decided to flick a few ink drops after the background dried and then added by small bouquet and die cut sentiment.
I also submitted this card to the Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes Challenge.

Products Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Scripted Dies
Papertrey Ink Bitty Bouquets Stamp Set & Dies 

4 comments:

Unknown January 31, 2016 at 11:35 PM  

Very nice card Dolores, I love your inked background!

debby4000 February 3, 2016 at 1:27 AM  

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

donna mikasa February 5, 2016 at 6:32 PM  

So pretty! I love your take on the sketch.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP