Sunday, January 17, 2016

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: OMBRE

I love blending ink colors on a card background so when I read the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge I knew I would have to do something with ink blending.  I took five colors of ink, a purple, royal blue, cyan, turquoise and teal and blended theses colors from bottom to top.  That gave me a simple but colorful background for my die cut cover plate.  I added a few tiny black stars to finish the card.

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Winter Floral Cover Plate Die
Papertrey Ink Graceful Greetings Stamp Set


4 comments:

DIANA L. January 17, 2016 at 7:47 PM  

Very pretty I love the colors and the die you used really works with your design
. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Skrater January 17, 2016 at 8:02 PM  

This is an absolutely beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Leigh Penner January 18, 2016 at 1:55 PM  

Oh, I love how you left the coverplate white and layered it over the inked background!

Lin January 18, 2016 at 6:11 PM  

Just lovely, Dolores! Your ombre colors make the lacey diecuts really pop! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP