Sunday, January 17, 2016

SSS Stencil It Challenge

This week's challenge was to use a stencil is some creative way.  I decided to use my Prima Fluttering Flowers stencil to dry emboss the background of my card.  I just recently added to my Sizzix Big Shot the Impressions pad and plate so I have had some fun experimenting with the dry embossing technique using my stencils.  After adding the embossing I lightly blended some pink ink to bring out the embossed areas.

Products Used:
Prima Fluttering Flowers Stencil
Papertrey Ink Fresh Florals Stamp Set & Dies
Papertrey Ink Thank You Die

1 comments:

Maura January 18, 2016 at 7:37 AM  

What a sweet card, Dolores! The stenciling makes a beautiful backdrop for your image. So glad you joined us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP