Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dress Up Inspiration

At first I didn't think I would have a good idea for the Papertrey Ink Day 2 Challenge: Dress Up Inspiration, but I started looking though the great cards that others were making and decided this would be fun.  I love what everyone is creating and all the designs that are getting shared. After looking at my stamps it hit me what I could do, a sweater I got for Christmas was so much like the PTI Bold Blossoms stamp set it would be a good fit.  So first here is the sweater I took for inspiration.

Now here is my card.  It is pretty simple just a background of pretty flowers and a sentiment from the PTI Scripted stamp set tucked in the corner.  Although you can's see it in my picture, I did add some black pearl dots on top of the flower centers to give the card front a little depth.
 

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP