Sunday, February 7, 2016

Papertrey Ink: Grab and Craft Challenge & SSS: Ray of Sunshine

The PTI Grab and Craft Challenge was perfect for me because I am notorious for stamping something or die cutting a sentiment and setting it aside because I often try out a new item I purchased without a real project in mind (sound like any of you).  My drafting table that I work at pretty much always has these odds and ends lying around.  The card I made today was totally fun because I had just got through playing with the Petite Places Home & Garden stamp set & dies and I had a few cute but very tiny pieces that would have probably gotten lost in the shuffle.  As it is I had lost the dot to the "i"in my sentiment and had to cut a new one.  Lucky I found a scrap of paper the same color.

When I got through with the card I realized it would also be a good fit for the SSS: Ray of Sunshine Challenge so I shared my card here too. 

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Petite Places Home & Garden stamp set & dies
Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Cover Plate: Blue Skies Die
Papertrey Ink: Sunshine Die


7 comments:

Annheidel February 7, 2016 at 3:15 PM  

I love your card! It's such a cheerful scene. Those dies are just perfect with the tiny house!

Vikki H February 7, 2016 at 4:02 PM  

OH my I think my wish list is growing! What a stunning card!

Andrea Ockey Parr February 7, 2016 at 11:21 PM  

You did an absolutely AMAZING job on this card! The scene you created was so charming and picturesque that I wanted to hop into this card and hang out for awhile (especially when my own yard is still covered with snow)! I love how you did the sky, too, and the way you blended the clouds into the sunrays. It is beautiful and shows a great sense of artistry. Thank you so much for sharing this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Susi February 8, 2016 at 7:29 AM  

A lovely, sweet garden/home scene and I love the sentiment you chose for it!

Meihsia Liu February 8, 2016 at 8:06 AM  

Love your fabulous card! Great colors and embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Nancy Guse February 10, 2016 at 3:04 PM  

This is a sweet card, SO cheery and fun!!!

Mary Decker February 15, 2016 at 6:24 PM  

What a fantastic card! I have hundreds, maybe thousands of cards posted on Pinterest. Yours really stands out!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP