Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sampler Square Challenge

For day five of the Papertrey Ink anniversary celebration we got to create a sampler square.  This was another opportunity for me to do some fun stuff with a few odds and ends and a bunch of stamp sets.  The background of all squares was stamped with the Ombre Builders stamp set.  Then I got to go to town with flowers.  Here is my sampler.

Papertrey Products Used:
PTI Ombre Builders Stamp Set
PTI One Big Happy Stamp & Die Set
PTI Home & Garden Stamp Set & die
PTI Flower Favorites Stamp Set & dies
PTI Rosie Posie Stamp Set & dies
PTI Bitty Bouquets Stamp Set & dies 
PTI Daydreamer Stamp Set & dies
 

2 comments:

Marybeth February 11, 2016 at 4:12 AM  

Darling sampler,I love this! Each square is beautiful !

Skrater February 13, 2016 at 5:13 AM  

This card is so stunning. I love the backgrounds and each square is just beautiful. I am happy to be a new follower. Great work!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP