Sunday, February 7, 2016

Simon Says:Have a Heart

When I saw the SSS Have a Heart Challenge I had to try to create a card with a heart created from many small stamps.  I saw a card along these lines quite a while back but I just can't remember where or I would give credit to the person who inspired this attempt. It certainly was a design that stuck in my mind.  Here is my heart made of many little blooms from the Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink In Meadow Greens Stamp set. I added some very small outline dots using by Zig Markers.



1 comments:

jenn shurkus February 9, 2016 at 8:12 PM  

beautiful!! this came out so fabulously :) thank you for playing a long with us at the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP