Sunday, March 6, 2016

CTS # 162 and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

I thought I would join in this week's  Case this Sketch Challenge with Sketch #162.  Here is the sketch.

My Card has some texture to background (dots embossing) and the top layer has a dry embossed rose design I applied by using a stencil from Tim Holtz in my Big Shot.  I tried to emphasize the rose embossing by lightly brushing a bit of pink ink over the top. My rose flowers, leaves and sentiment are from Paypertrey Ink.
With my texture elements I thought this would also be a good card to share with the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. 

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Graceful Greetings Stamp Set & Die
Papertre Ink Rosie Posie Stamp Set & Dies
Tim Holtz Rose Stencil


3 comments:

Jen Mitchell March 7, 2016 at 7:03 PM  

This is beautiful! The texture is fabulous and I love that bold sentiment with the cluster of flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Mandy March 8, 2016 at 11:50 AM  

Gorgeous card Dolores! It's so elegant and pretty & your embossed roses look wonderful highlighted in soft pink.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Leigh Penner March 8, 2016 at 1:06 PM  

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP