Friday, March 25, 2016

Ink Blending Over Heat Embossing

This week's Make-it-Monday at Papertrey Ink had us blending ink over a heat embossed image. As I have gotten better at ink blending I am finding I really enjoy it. What was so nice about Danielle's sample card it that it used a die I own in a new way.  I am always looking for new ways to use my templates and dies, so I was inspired by Danielle's use of the You've been Framed:Oval Die.   As a result I had to give her card design a try.

I
I experimented a bit with my Fancy That stamp set to create the card below.  With this card I got to do a lot more ink blending.
Products Used:
Papertrey Ink: You've Been Framed: Oval Die and Stamp set
Papertrey Ink: Bitty Bouquets Stamp Set and Dies
Papertrey Ink:  Inspired Savior Die and Mini Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink: Counting by Blessings Die and Stamp Set
Hero Arts: Manuscript Stamp
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins
 

6 comments:

Kathy Mc March 25, 2016 at 10:27 AM  

Both cards are just stunning. You definitely nailed the challenge with your embossing and ink blending! Happy Easter!

Joyously Noelle March 25, 2016 at 11:42 AM  

Beautiful Easter card and a neat way to use Fancy That set!

Patti March 25, 2016 at 2:44 PM  

I can't decide which one I LOVE more but you are most definitely making me want to shop! : ) The black on your top card is stunning and such a wonderful truth!

Patti

Danielle Flanders March 25, 2016 at 3:51 PM  

Both very different, yet beautiful! Thank you for playing along!

Marcia Hill March 25, 2016 at 7:29 PM  

Oh my...these are both just beautiful! Love the softness of the first card and the bold and bright of the 2nd card...lovely, lovely works of art!! :0)

Greta March 25, 2016 at 8:55 PM  

2 beautiful examples of ink blending!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP