Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Gradient Watercolor Die Cuts

It was difficult to choose the colors I wanted to try out for this weeks Make-it-Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink but I finally settled on blending a golden yellow, to orange then red, pink and 2 shades of purple.  It's been a while since I had my watercolors out so it was a good activity for me.  I used Windsor Newton watercolor tube paints to create the background for this card.

Papertrey Ink: Quatrefoil Die
Papertrey Ink:  Mini Blooms Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink: Branching Out Die

5 comments:

Marcia Hill June 2, 2016 at 7:41 AM  

Beautiful! LOVE the colors you chose...SOOOO pretty!! :0)

paperkicks June 2, 2016 at 6:03 PM  

Beautiful card! Great water coloring and also the white leaves on your sentiment! Fantastic!!

Viki June 2, 2016 at 7:47 PM  

Great card! Love the white on black.

Kathryn A June 4, 2016 at 10:20 AM  

This is beautiful! I prefer watercolour paints, too, as they been more easily than Zigs. Also love your tag, with the little spray of leaves. Nice touch!

Kathy Mc June 4, 2016 at 10:42 AM  

Beautifully done, Joy! Love the colors you chose, and you blended them so well. Your sentiment and leaves finish it off nicely.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP